Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ghost In the Mashine

It was crowded, well dressed people mingling and talking. I felt small, very small.I started to fight my way op the stair, in kunstnernes hus. The smell of sweat mixed with a wide range of different perfumes, made me confused and unwell. Thin good looking people hanging around in small clusters of great importance. Are these people really real? To my great surprise I found myself standing behind a countryman. Allis Helland in a big fur coat, had with great control taken the power over the canapes. Nobody had the slightest chance to get anything, her presence was blocking for every possible attempt to get just a small taste.
After a while I gave up, she did not make the slightest opening, not even for a country man...
I think there is a terrible style, not being able to share. You cant even get a bite on an opening anymore. The power struggels are present on all levels, I think there should be restrictions when it has come so far as to basic needs as treats on openings.

Keep treats and politics apart

No comments: