Sunday, March 2, 2008

Galleri Riis

Last thirsday I was at an opening of an exhibition by Eline mugaas "skin flick" It all started with a dwargh openingen the door offering candy. This gave an uncanny first meeting with the exhibition. I must admit that I did not really see the connection between this and the exhibition. There was off course the obvious link that the candy was formed as small cars. The tension between the candy cars, and the rest of the exhibition where cars appeared both in fotografi and film, simply became to obvious. I think the reason for this dwargh serving the candy, was a missserable attempt to hide the weakest link in the exhibition.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.